Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For the past while, I have been going through a depression and lately having to deal with it has made me, more than anything, irritable, listless, and, when I am not irritable, indifferent.

For this reason, I've decided to put my blog on hiatus. I feel like the only things I have written about lately have been things that have annoyed me or angered me in some way, and I don't really want my blog to be something where I just whine and people read about the things that piss me off.

This will be my last post until I am feeling a little bit better, and unfortunately, I can't really put a date on that sort of thing. I've been told that based on the law of averages, I should benefit from some good luck pretty soon, based on the fact that my luck has been crap for a while; however, I don't really believe in that sort of thing, so I guess we will just wait and see.

1 comment:

Binx said...

damn! i check your blog consistently, and i really enjoy reading it (and you're a great writer but you probably know that). anyways, i have a feeling you'll be cheering up soon. can't wait to see you! i want to watch girl movies with you, but that might have to wait.

i love you!